Choosing Clapotis for your holiday means taking up the fundamental values of naturism, nudity, respect for oneself, for others and for the environment. To experience naturism with perfect peace of mind, our individual choices must never infringe on the space and the physical and visual freedom of others. A few basic rules to follow:
Respect for nudity
• total nudity is mandatory. It is required at the pool and in the showers. However, understanding and tolerance will be granted to the newcomers as well as to the young (teenagers) so that they can familiarize themselves with naturism; the pareo will then be the use of the habit.
• if clothes are required due to the weather or for hygienic or safety reasons, choose simple clothing, such as a t-shirt, pareo, etc.
• swimming trunks, bikinis, pants and bermuda shorts are strictly forbidden.
• erotic accessories (intimate body piercing, lingerie, etc.) are also strictly forbidden in public.
• any form of exhibitionism or any behaviour of a sexual nature is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate exclusion from the site.
• avoid noisy activities early in the morning and late at night.
• take care of the Clapotis equipment and facilities.
• limit photography (photos and fi lms) strictly to private and family use. If this is not the case, make sure you have the agreement of the people who may be included.
• preserve links with nature and respect it through the use of bins, waste sorting and water-saving,electricity-saving, respect for plants and trees.
• respect the NATURA 2000 zone of the pond: the zoning in place, the tranquillity of its fauna and fl ora. It is strictly forbidden to add and/or remove stones in the pond and its surroundings.
• the speed limit for vehicles is 10 km/h with priority always given to pedestrians and cyclists. The use of the car parks is strongly recommended in order to preserve the visual and sound quality of the campsite’s driveways.
• the surrounding environment is at extreme risk from fi re: charcoal barbecues are strictly forbidden and the use of gas BBQs is forbidden with winds above 30 Km/h.
Because we are all concerned, let’s work together to maintain naturism at the Clapotis over the long term and to preserve the strong values linked to it.